Sunday, May 3, 2009

Vanilla Extract Update, and A Confession

Is it really already Sunday night??? NOoooo.

For the next 2-3 weeks, I'm going to be unable to update this blog as frequently, because we're in the process of packing and moving. As much as I would love to experiment in the kitchen and take hours to get nice photos---it's just not going to happen. I'll be back soon, though, and my other blog should be updated at about the normal rate.



The vanilla extract will definitely be ready once we move into the new place! It's already a dark, amber color, and smells very similar to the store bought vanilla extract I have! When we get settled in, I'm going to have to do a taste test. 

Any suggestions as to what recipe I should use to test my homemade extract?


No comments:

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs