Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Long and Short of It.




I donated my hair to Pantene Beautiful Lengths yesterday. I was very worried in the beginning, that I would look like some hideous short-haired goblin, or something. I think that I look much better with shorter hair. Infinitely better. I feel like I cut off a weight, in more ways than one.

My shower this morning took 5 minutes. 5 minutes, people. My stylist, Jeremy, was the "bomb dot com", as Veronica likes to say :). He made sure that I was emotionally stable enough to cut off the 12 inches I took off (not to mention the other 2-3 inches he took off styling it). He ensured that I would not have to use a curling iron or a flat iron, since I have no idea how to use them. Just a big roll-y brush and a hair dryer is necessary. Of course, I learned this morning, when styling it on my own, that I look like a baby moose taking its first steps when I am juggling a hair dryer and a brush. This is my own styling below. It's a little more relaxed, which I am okay with :).


On to a new life...without super-long hair ;).

No comments:

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs